• Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts
• 3 eggs, gently beaten
• 1 cup whole milk
• 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Dash of nutmeg
1. Divide each doughnut into 5 pieces and transfer into a greased 9X13-inch baking dish.
2. Mix eggs, milk, heavy cream, brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and nutmeg in a medium bowl
Pour the mixture on top of the doughnuts. Moisten the doughnuts by pressing them into the liquid mixture. Allow them to sit 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Bake for 45 minutes, uncovered.
4. Meanwhile, prepare to make the chocolate sauce by putting the chocolate chips in a small bowl.
5. Boil the heavy cream in a small saucepan, then pour over the chocolate chips. Allow this to sit for 15 seconds, then mix until smooth.
6. Serve warm and enjoy.