For those people who are looking for a healthy salad, This is the best recipe. It’s simple and easy to make. MUST TRY
• 1 pound carrots, peeled
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, from one lemon
• 1-1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 1-2 teaspoons honey, to taste
• Heaping 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
• 2 finely sliced scallions (or 1tablespoon finely chopped shallots)
1. Grate the carrots in a food processor. Set aside.
2. In a salad bowl, combine the dijon mustard, lemon juice, honey, vegetable oil, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add the carrots, fresh parsley and scallions (or shallots) and toss well. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.